Followers

March 7, 2013

Red why are you such a PITA...

Red polish is classic, really pretty, and not something I wear often. But when I do I am always reminded why I hate red polish so much... which would be the staining you will undoubtedly get on your skin and around your cuticles when cleaning up. And when removing, omg when I took these off my fingers were covered in red! Ugh it was awful. Anyway onto the pictures of the pretty red polish...


Used: 
Sally Hansen- Heart to Heart 3 coats
Accent Nail- 
Orly- Nite Owl 3 coats
Rhinestones from ebay
all topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite to secure the stones. 

My accent nail is not supposed to be mickey but well kinda looks like it lol oh well, if I want mickey I know it'll look cute with rhinestones. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...