Followers

February 21, 2013

CopyCat Candy mani

When I saw this mani done by Luv My Lacquer I knew I had to replicate it. Since I had just picked up those exact polishes and had that same plate she used, well why not then. So I went at it, starting with a white base and sponging on my colors, by painting them stripes on the sponge and just dabbing them on, I had to go over them a few times but it was worth it. 


Used: 
Base color- 
Jordana- white
From cuticle to tip, 
Sinful Colors-
Cotton Candy 
Sweet Tooth 
Sugar Rush
Stamping in Jordan white 
all topped with Seche Vite 

Please just ignore the dry cuticles, it is a never ending battle here. One day its all nice out trying to be spring, then the next it windy and overcast but always dry. That just the desert for ya I suppose. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...