Followers

January 19, 2012

Half Moons

I really love half moons, just I don't always love them on me, if that makes any sense, It may be the colors i use though. Who Knows. I kinda like this mani not sure what it is though, anyway here it is.
Used:
Base coat
1 coat Sally Hansen- Blue Me Away!
thick coat Essence Blue Ray
and accent nail
Sally Hansen- Diamond

 Sorry for the Slice in my pointer finger, that happened at work this morning, no idea when I just looked down and there it was... ugh but oh well...
 I was going to change this right away but I think I'll leave it on a little while longer, at least until later tonight hehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...