Followers

March 4, 2012

China Glaze Near Dark

Today I'm gonna show a mani I did real quick the other night. It was late and I just had to change my polish. Originally I wanted to paint all my nails black and add some sparkle to a couple of nails but I could not find my black so when I saw Near dark sitting there I figured why not it's pretty and I hadn't used it yet. So here it is... 

 Used: 
Base of Orly Nail Armor
3 thin coats China Glaze Near Dark
2 coats China Glaze Some Like it Haute on ring finger and thumb
topped with Gelous on those 2 nails then Seche Vite over everything.

So Near dark is kinda of weird. It was really thin and runny. After I figured that out though I applied thin coats and it seemed to work ok. Ended up using 3 thin coats and still had VNL which kind of annoyed me but not too much. It was ok for a couple of days. 

Also don't mind the tip wear and the chip, these were taken on the second day of wear. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...