Followers

December 13, 2012

Milani Checkered

Omg is this really my first post this December? I have been so busy, working in retail at this time of year I'm lucky to get sleep. So I usually have no time to set aside for my nails or posting. My last few manis I've worn for at least 5 days, which I never do, but I just don't have the time lately. *sniff sniff* I just can't wait for January and having more time yay! So bare with me please. Today I have a mani I did one a few hours before having to work. I think it took me like 30 min or so. I was seriously trying to hurry since I had to shower after finishing. Gotta love Seche Vite for that, if you let each coat dry then put Seche Vite over it all and let that sit for 10 min or so you should be ok to shower if your careful.

Anyway onto the mani...


Used: 
Base Coat
Milani- HD 3 coats
stamped in 
Ulta- Celebutante
Nina ultra Pro- Blue LaLa
China Glaze- Want my Bawdy 
1 coat of Seche Vite before stamping, and 1 coat after. 

My pictures do not do this polish justice it's a cross between a scattered and a linear holo. Just in some lights though. Most of the time it just looks like a silver sparkle. Either way it is so pretty. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...