Followers

November 28, 2012

Urban Outfitters Holo

So unless you've been hiding under a rock the past couple of weeks or so, you've probably already seen the Urban Outfitters holo polishes popping up all over the place. There are three colors a pink, green, and silver all very strong holo and super easy to apply. They covered well in 2 thin coats with no cuticle drag.

Last I seen these were sold out of their website, but stores probably still have a bunch in store, I know mine did when I went.
Here they are in all their glory, all lined up nice and pretty. From what I've seen these are just slightly more holo than the Color Club ones, I don't have the Color Club holo collection since there isn't anywhere for me to buy them locally, So I am happy to have found these. Ok enough of my talk onto the nails... 


Used: 
Base Coat 
Urban Outfitters UO- Green Holo 2 coats
Stamped in Wet N wild- Black Creme 
Accent Nail
Ulta- Hide & Go Sequins 3 coats
Stamped in UO- Silver Holo 
All Topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite, well just because I wanted to there was no need for 2 coats I just did. 

The picture directly below, was supposed to be in direct sunlight but the wind and an umbrella got in the way, but I had to show it even in the shade you can really see the holo. 
There are some pictures slightly blurry I did that on purpose, I liked the way the holo looked not in focus. 

Thats all for now enjoy... 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...