Followers

April 14, 2012

ASBMF- Lady Bugs

I intended to have little ladybugs on my nails, well my ladybug stamp just was not transferring as well as I would of liked, so I just grabbed all the colors I was using and came up with this design. It is not ladybugs in any way, But I think it came out pretty good and I'm happy with this.

I actually saw a really cute ladybug design that I would of tried but the day after doing these, I may try them in the near future but I figured I would still just use these for today.



 These remind me of fall, like I should of worn them to a pumpkin patch or something. Is it just me? That's just what I thought, not very "springy" I know but I don't really mind. I'm not one to wear whats "in" for the season, yes you will see me wear some very dark colors this spring/ summer, I wear what I want to when I feel like it. 

This was the first time I used Fast Track, oh how much I am loving it, such pretty golden shimmer in there 

Used: 
Base coat- Beauty Secrets Moisturizing nail primer
Base Color- China Glaze- Fast Track 
Dots- 
China Glaze- Poinsettia 
China Glaze- Lemon Fizz
Sally Hansen- Sun Kissed 
Wet N Wild- Black Creme  








 I only took these 2 pics of my ladybug fail, thought I'd at least include them. The stamp did show up well enough, I just wasn't happy with how transparent it was. 

On to my pictures...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think T'm gonna have to try this is all kind of different color combos.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and am loving this mani!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...