Followers

October 13, 2012

Day 2- Watermarble

I have been so busy this past week and a half, I did have this mani done but the like the 4th but never had time to sit down and post about anything. I am actually on time with my manis, need to do zombie nails, but before that all done. Just no time for posting so I'm going to make this quick because it's late and I have to work in the morning. Yes I'm scheduling for the morning. If I post at night I don't like it to actually post till the morning. Anyway enough talk.

This is my attempt at a watermarble. I had never tried this before, I actually sat down one morning before work giving myself a couple hours to either fail or succeed, or well half way succeed as I figured would happen. And well I can say I was somewhat successful. My attempts at making any sort of design was well a failure. But I got a couple pretty looking nails. Ok onto the pictures.


Used: 
Base Coat
Base Color: Opi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Marble Done with:
Sinful Colors: Innocent & Lavender (I Believe this was the color)
Wet N Wild: Black Creme 
Topped with Seche Vite 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...