Followers

October 18, 2012

Day 4- Jack O Lanterns

Not much to say about todays mani, I enjoyed wearing this one and I took a ton of pictures. Lets let the pictures talk for themselves. 


Used: 
Base Coat
China Glaze- I'm not Lion 2 coats
Wet N Wild- Black Creme (Free Hand on Tips)
All Topped with Gelous then Seche Vite 

Again I used Temporary Tattoos, this time I didn't just want to put them on just an accent nail. So I picked a bunch and just went with it. Not all Jack O Lanterns but still fits the theme. I've had fun using these. They are just too cute. 

Just look at the holo in I'm not Lion I love this polish, it's just so pretty. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...