Followers

October 17, 2012

Day 3- Ghosts

I am still way behind on posting my Halloween manis, I'll get to posting them all at some point. For today I have Ghosts for you. I went with a simple design, anyway onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base coat
China Glaze- Riveting 2 coats (Orange)
OPI- My boyfriend Scales Walls 2 coats (White) 
Rimmel- Black Satin 2 coats 
All topped with Seche Vite

The ghosts are small temporary tattoos I picked up at Walgreens. The eyes were made using a dotting tool with Opi- MBSW, and Rimmel- Black Satin. 

These were fun to wear very Halloween esc ya know, I got bad tip wear real quick, not because of the polish but because of me. Ugh working in retail will tear up your nails. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...