Followers

October 22, 2012

Day 5- Zombies

For this day I knew what design I wanted to do. I had this one planed for quite awhile now. I used this tutorial from Nail Nerd. I had been wanting to try this for awhile now. Onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat 
Sally Hansen- Peachy Keen 4 coats (I wore this alone for a day with 3 coats plus top coat, Then added another coat when I went to finish the look)
Sally Hansen- Plums the word 
Opi- I brake for Manicures 
All sponged on then some Peachy Keen sponged on as well 
All Topped with Seche Vite 
and then topped with 
Butter London- Matte Top coat

I only wore this a couple days, with all those layers man it was thick. I had a big chunk come off ugh but honestly I was expecting it. 

The next few pics are with Seche vite to show the shine, all other pics are after Matte-ing them. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...