Followers

February 12, 2012

Not so valentine skittles...

Ok this mani was supposed to a Valentine mani, I had an idea but well it didn't work so well. Honestly I only tried one one nail and when it didn't work I just did not want to mess with it anymore. It was already late I just Wasn't going to mess with it forever and still end up with a failed mani... So instead I grabbed my bottle of Silver Mercedes and my BM plate and just stamped all of em. I really loved the result of this it ended up looking so pretty the pastel colors with the silver butterflys on top... without further ado...

Sorry about the weird fuzzy blurring or whatever it is, my camera kind of freaked out with the pastel and silver and all. I have no idea why, I didn't even really notice till I uploaded the pics, But I did take a ton of pictures so enjoy... 
Used: Base coat
polishes: 2 coats each
Color club- New Bohemian 
China Glaze- Lemon Fizz
Love & Beauty- Light Orange
Opi- Sparrow me the Drama
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear- Lacey Lilac
Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes (stamping color)
with Bundle Monster plate 
topped with Seche Vite

Right after taking these pictures I added something to this, and glad I did it looked so pretty be on the lookout I'll post that tomorrow... 

Pls forgive any tip wear you might see, these were taken on the third day of wear... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...