Followers

February 1, 2012

Neon Leopards I know they are out there....

So I had a 'great' idea to do a gradient with some neon colors, well the idea seems like a good one. But well I neglected to think about how fast neons dry, and well they dry even faster when your trying to sponge them on. Then when I was adding more color on it kept picking it back up, ugh kind of a pain to deal with. But I just kept on going I wanted a neon gradient dammit... So in the end I went over all colors like 3 times to get it looking like I wanted.

 Used:
Base Coat
2 Coats- Spoiled by Wet N Wild- Correction Tape
Base to tip- 
Dare Polish in 
Plum Up
Blueberry Bright
Cotton Candy
Apply Tart

Rhinestones from ebay, although I really don't love the rhinestones I placed them within the middle of the leopard spots, but it just didn't work like I thought it would. 
Also the polish that I used: Dare, I don't know much about I tried googling the brand to find out more but no luck. I have only seen them at walmart in packs  4, I also tried looking on walmart.com to at least find a listing to link her but it doesn't look like they sell them online, I only have the one set I got it for chrismas this year. The set is called Sugar Rush I used all colors in the collection for this mani. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...