Followers

February 20, 2012

Smoky Canvas + Glass Slipper = Ooohh Pretty

I picked up Revlon's Smoky canvas not too long ago on clearance, at first I wasn't going to get it but I kept going back to look at it, it's not quite grey but not quite beige either. It's a true taupe color, but does look grey in most lighting. This color is just so pretty on its own, I wasn't sure if I would like it on sometimes I have the intention to paint a color then when I start I just don't like it at all, but this was not the case with this color. Applied very easily with two coats, I had expected it to be thin and maybe need to be built up but not the case. I probably could of gotten away with one thick coat instead of two thinner ones but I pretty much always use two coats.

To add a little something I decided to add Sally Hansen Glass Slipper on top, I love this polish its just so pretty, White Flackies need I say more... ok on to the pics






And after wearing this for a couple days I was fed up with my longer nails, and cut them back down.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...