Followers

February 15, 2012

This is what I wore on Valentines

I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to my blog, I know and I am sorry I try but life gets in the way sometimes it happens not much I can do about it so I say oh well and just keep on trecking. Ya know? The point being a have done a couple other Vday manis just never got a chance to post them yet, So yea I'll get there later this week hopefully, But for now this is what I wore on Valentines day, Well the 13th was when my BF and I celebrated and exchanged gifts since I had to work on the 14th.

This main really has nothing to do with Vday but I wanted something kind of simple and pretty, So what better way than glitter tips over a very pretty grey-ish purple... This was actually my first glitter gradient I think it came out pretty well. There are  few different ways to achieve this look I personally like sponging the glitter on. it came out cleaner then when I tried with the brush. to each his own I guess.

Used: 
Base coat of Orly Nail armor liquid Silk wrap
2 coats Nina Ultra Pro- Ink-Ling
Sponged on Savvy- Touch of Glitter 
and Nabi Silver glitter on the very tips 
Topped with 1 coat Gelous then 1 coat Seche Vite

Note the pretty ring... The color of the pearl almost exactly matches the polish I am wearing, Very cool since this was part of my Vday present from my BF, and I had no idea, I just loved that it matched looking like I did it on purpose. 


And now for some close ups, and in the end a Blurry pic to show the sparkle 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...