Followers

May 6, 2012

ASBMF- #4 April Showers...

For this mani I knew what I wanted to do, just wasn't sure of how to achieve the look I was going for. After a few days of not having time and thinking it over I finally had the time to sit down and carry out my plan. I ended up using the water color technique. If you don't know the technique or how to do it, check out this post from Rebecca at Rebecca Likes nails, she explains it way better than I could. And is just awesome all together.

So the idea was to make my nails storm clouds, with water drops like from a car window. So not sure if it worked entirely but I'm happy with it.


Used: 
Base Coat 
Base color: Sally Hansen- Wet Cement 
Other colors: in order 
Sally Hansen- Barracuda 
Opi- Suzi takes the wheel
Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
Opi- Skull And Glossbones
all topped with Sally Hansen Glass Slipper 
Then topped with China Glaze Matte Magic
Then added randon dots and lines in Opi Topcoat. (not sure if its real visible in the photos, honestly it's hardly visible to me and I know it's there.) 

Below is Wet Cement with topcoat in natural sunlight, also the other pics in sunlight were taken right after I was done, my hands were a mess, and I even tried to clean up, well I use tried a bit loosely I gave up pretty quick figured I'd pick it all off later. 






Next Pictures are in artificial light 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...