Followers

May 12, 2012

ASBMF- Rainbow after the rain

For this mani I didn't want to do a full nail rainbow like I have before, I went for a rainbow glitter accent nail and blue. I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with the end result but I wore it for a couple days, it was just very bright and sparkly...

 Used: 
Base Coat
2 coats Sally Hansen Blue Away
2 coats Sally Hansen Spectrum 
Accent Nail: one hefty coat OPI- Rainbow Connection 
All topped with Seche Vite 
I thought A multi colored glitter with "rainbow" in the name was a nice fit, I really do love glitter accent nails need to do them more often. 

Thats all for now enjoy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...