Followers

November 2, 2012

Batman Live

As you can probably tell I did not finish the This is Halloween challenge, it was a choice of mine around the 23rd. I just got tired of going with a theme every time.  I think it has something to do with that I was doing the 31 day challenge before and actually stops in the middle to do this Halloween one, I just got to me, I actually have a few manis that I just never had time to post. I dunno if I'm going to post all of them now or what since it's now after Halloween but we'll see. 

Anyway onto what I'm showing you today We went to see the Batman Live show, it was awesome and I did my nails to match some of the characters. It was fun to come up with, my boyfriend and I sat down and came up with each nail idea then had to sit down and pick all the colors. And it was a lot of different colors so I am just going to list all under the first picture any questions on specific colors just let me know. 

Pointer to Pinkie: Robin, Batman, Riddler, Harley Quinn 

All Topped with Seche Vite now onto the polish list:
In no particular order:

China Glaze- Sea Spray 
Color Club- Perfect molten 
Color club- Fly With Me
Revlon- Emerald City 
Rimmel- Black Satin 
Island Girl- Unamed purple (came in a set that was not labeled) 
Color Club- What A Shock!
OPI- I Brake for Manicures
Wet n Wild- Black Creme 
Color Club- Almost Famous
China Glaze- Poinsettia 
China Glaze- Man hunt 
Island Girl- Hawaiian Paradise 
Savvy- French White White
Orly- Decoded 
Color club- Holiday Splendor 
Orly- Grave Mistake 
OPI- My boyfriend Scales Walls 


At the bottom i'm putting a few pics of the show, also if you look closely at the background of my pics what does it look like? At the bottom there will be pics of that too... 


Pointer to Pinkie: Robin, Batman, Poison Ivy, Penguin 

Two- Face 

Joker















I took these while we were walking through a corn maze. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...