Followers

September 25, 2011

It's been a month...

...Well a little belated I was planning on a post about this on the 18th which was a month from my first post. But I actually forgot about it entirely until Tuesday, and of course that night I was attacked by the flu. I went from being slightly tired on tuesday afternoon to not being able to sleep, sore throat and just feeling yucky on tuesday night. So for then next two days I spent most of my day in bed either sleeping or trying to sleep... I had the same polish on for about five days (finally changed on the fifth day) it was kind of driving me crazy but I did not even want to look at Nail polish let alone change it. Ok on to what I was saying about this being one month and all... 

I wanted to take a moment to thank every one of my readers. When I made the decision to start my own blog I had no idea if anyone would even read my little corner of the blogasphere,  it makes me so happy to know that there are people who actually read what I have to say.  I noticed every day when I gained a follower and it always made me smile. I know some people might not think 24 followers is anything but  was happy the day I logged on and saw 15 or the first 5.  Just thank you too every single one of you, and a special thank you to my boyfriend, who reads all my posts even though he hears about polish way more than he would like, haha and knows way more then he ever thought he would about new colors and good polish and whatever else I ramble on about sometimes (ah- hem yes all the time I know), he is awesome-ness and I don't know where I would be without him. 

Now on to the pretty stuff... This is the manicure I wore for five days, and these pics were taken on the fifth day right before I took it off, Yes very bad I know but I did this on Sunday, just didn't have a chance to takes pics before getting sick then of course I did not want to take pics or do anything really for a few days. Anyway this mani help up seriously well, there is only minimal tip wear, and only one chip on one nail, Which of course I did not photograph.  

 Used: 
Base coat
2  coats China Glaze- Secret Peri-Wink-Le 
2 Coats Sally Hansen HD- Laser 
1 coat reg. top coat (as in not fast dry) wet n wild clear coat if interested 
and 1 coat of Seche Vite to seal in

Also if interested I put a reg top or clear coat under my Seche Vite to counter act the shrinkage I read this tip on this post from Loodie Loodie Loodie, great blog BTW, this actually seems to be working to counter-act the shrinkage. Yay because I love Seche but hate the awful shrinkage. 


Now Laser is soo pretty, just look at that blue- purple pretty sparkle on there. 



Aww look at my middle finger on my left hand, I hit it after finishing and it left a dent =/ , but at the time didn't have time to change at the time and I've already explained everything else. 
This was part of the reason it bugged me to leave this on so long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...