Followers

October 19, 2011

Polish # 2- My Least Favorite

  I'm sure there are a ton of polishes in my collection that I don't really like or just keep around for no reason other than I can't let them go. But this polish I love the color just hate the polish. I know I'm not the only who has this problem, I have actually heard good things are this particular one, but I guess I'm kinda picky because I hate it. Like I said love the color but not this polish its awful. Below is 3 very careful coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On,


Used: 
Base coat
3 coats White on
wet n wild clear coat 
topped with Seche Vite 

Now I know this is not the best application, I took my time with each coat carefully trying to get just enough polish on the brush, not too much not too little.
The first coat went on typically un-even and a lot of bald spots.
Second coat appiled will enough but did not cover all bald spots.
So I applied the third coat much thinner than the first two and again tried to be super careful. 

Still the polish did pool at my cuticles, just a little bit but Still UGH!  Like I said  I do love whit polish, just not this one. I only use it for dots or stamping sometimes. Otherwise it just sits there un-used, I just dont like it needing 3 coats, It doesn't dry all that fast either to me seemed like drying time was longer than normal. Maybe not it could just be me being picky. Like I said before I have heard good things about this polish, and I will admit it does look pretty after it dries and all that. Even with the pooling it looks good IRL, my photos just emphasize the flaws in application.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...