Followers

October 4, 2011

Very Uncooperative Scrolls...

... And a bit of smearing ugh I hate when that happens.

So when I started this mani I had plenty of time to finish and make it perfect, Well the painting started out well Used two coats of each color. Then came time to start stamping and I was excited to try this image, I thought it was the perfect image. I was looking for something kind of scroll like or swirly.

Well boy was I wrong, this was a huge pain. I had to keep trying to get it right, every time it would pick up partial image and so I had to try again. Also I am not one to clean the plate in- between stamps only if I change the color, Well every time I only got half an image I had to clean it and try again. But I never gave up this whole process took awhile but finally I got a decent transfer on each of my nails.

Now when I usually stamp I dont have any smearing this was not my day for stamping I suppose, But since it took forever to get the image to work well enough when I saw the smearing there was no way I was going to re-do all my nails (not quite all but most had smears) I was already so frustrated with this mani, so I just left the like this for a few days.

Ok now to see my not so pretty nails:

 Used: 
Base Coat
the coral/pink is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Caribbean Coral
the blue/teal is Finger Paints in To-Teally-Chic 
the dark purple is Ulta in Devious 

Stamping colors are black- Wet N Wild black creme
and Silver- Pure Ice Silver Mecedes
With Bundle Monster plate 201


So was this just me or has anyone had problems with this image. Either way it was a PITA so get a decent transfer and I probably wont be using the image again.

1 comment:

  1. I think there's a M.A.S.H. plate like that but mine works if I remember correctly. I only have the old set of BM plates and I have serious trouble trying to get those images to transfer.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...