Followers

November 15, 2011

Polish #6- A polish you have never worn

Sorry to keep disappearing I've just been so busy lately. I have been changing my polish and keeping up with this challenge and taking my pics, just no time to actually sit down to crop, watermark, and write my posts. But I promise there is more to come, don;t give up on me yet...

So like many other polish aholics I have a ton of untrieds. I wasn't sure what to wear at first but but after some thinking I decided to use 3 polishes I actually hadn't used and a stamping image that I hadn't as well.
Used:
base color of Wet N wild- Ink Well
With Wet N Wild- Behind Closed doors and Revlon- Facets of Fushia layer together, 
Stamped with Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes
Bundle Monster plate, Sorry not sure of the # at the moment. 
Filled in the middle of the flowers with Ink Well 

Now layering these two colors together was not my idea, I seen this done on  another blog, I just can't remember who it was. If your the one who did this or know who, leave a comment or email I would love to credit back. 
 I was really pleased with how these came out, but I didn't get to wear it very long =/  the second day I ah hem used my nail to try to open something, I failed BTW and chipped the hell out of one of my nails. So later that night off these went, But they were super pretty while they lasted. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...