Followers

November 20, 2011

Polish # 7- A polish you wear often

Just a quick post for now at the moment I'm still wearing my Birthday Nails, But I do have something to show you. So this color was hard to choose for me. Lately I don't wear the same polish for months at a time, but I have worn this color multiple times since I bought it. So on to the nails...

 Used: 
2 Coats Orly- Naughty on all nails
Accent: Color Club- Sugar Plum Fairy (I believe) Naughty sort of took over the color, and I put them away before I realized that. 
All topped with Seche Vite 







 Blurred to see the colors it flashes...

2 comments:

  1. I love that you add an accent color. it makes your nails stand out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love doing accent nails it just makes it look so different.
    I have noticed that when I add an accent nail more people seem to think I had my nails done, I guess because they like to put designs on one nail in salons. Whatever but it is fun to see people's reactions when I tell then I did my own nails. And they always say that I must have so much patience. eh I don't really It relaxes me doing my nails

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...