Followers

July 24, 2012

Almost Paradise & After Party

These photos have been sitting on my computer for awhile now I wasn't sure if I wanted to post them or not. Reason being is they aren't really color accurate. Almost Paradise in my photos looks sunny yellow in some and only slightly green in others. Despite that I'm just going to post them if you want to see swatches of Almost Paradise that are color accurate check here or here.


Used: 
Base Coat
Deborah Lippman- Almost Paradise (2 coats I believe)
Accent Nail- Orly- After Party 2 coats 
Polka dots made with a dotting tool. 
All topped with Seche Vite 

As you can see my dots dragged a bit. I didn't wait long enough to topcoat. It wasn't actually that noticeable IRL, but very obvious in pictures. Eh oh well I actually didn't mind it. 

No idea where that little fuzz came from. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...