Followers

July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

I have seen so many awesome 4th manis this morning, I had originally wanted to do something more elaborate but ran out of time so I just went with simple but eye catching. A few weeks ago my BF bought me Icing's Patriotic Princess, and I just knew I had to use it. So without further ado here it is...


Used: 
Base Coat- Orly Nail armor
Finger Paints- Curator's Crimson 2 coats
NYC- Little Italy 3 coats
Color Club- Trippie Hippie 2 coats
Icing- Patriotic Princess
All topped with Seche Vite and Gelous

Patriotic Princess is a pain to work with I had to sort of glob it on and fish out the stars them glob them on. The base in this polish is super thick and was starting to get all goopy as I was applying it. On another note after applying 2 coats of top coat it seemed everything was fine well after wearing this for a day the stars were starting to poke through. So my options were pretty slim considering I wanted to leave this on for today and all. So I went to town with some Gelous and Topcoat. First I applied a thick coat of Gelous, some nails needed 2 coats, then a thick coat of Seche Vite. So hopefully I don't have any more stars poking up. 
That's all for now... Have a happy and safe fourth! 














2 comments:

  1. Glitters like this are a pain in the neck (WnW Stars & Stripes i9s the same way) but I think it's worth the hassle. Also, I have a star on my right middle finger that WON'T LAY FLAT no matter what I do to it. lol. Oh well, I'll live. ;) Anyhoo, I think this is great-- it's festive and fun without being over the top. Happy 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!Lovely for 4th of July.I ran out of time and didn't do anything.Lucky you,you had time.(:

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...