Followers

July 20, 2012

Black Satin + Flackies

 I've been gone a little while. The day after my last post my Grandmother or "Grams" as we all called her passed away. I still cannot believe she is gone. I really don't know what else to say, she was there for us when we needed her, and I will always miss her. I love you Grams

We don't live close, it's a 16 hour drive to Ca where she lived. So we got our stuff together and headed out to see family and remember her. Since coming home I just didn't want to think about any of it. And honestly didn't know what to say. So here I am writing a short post that is taking me what seems like forever. Because nothing I type seems right, so I'm just going to leave you with this, and some pictures that I took over a week ago.


Used: 
Base Coat
Rimmel- Black Satin (I love this black) 2 coats
Finger Paints- Twisted 1 coat
Topped with Seche Vite 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...