Followers

July 1, 2012

Rainbow Favorites: #5- Blue

For todays color I wasn't sure what blue to pick, I have so many favorites. I went with a polish that I actually has been a favorite for a couple years now. Maybe a bit longer, I even have two bottles since the first one has been used quite a bit. 


Used: 
Base Coat
Sally Hansen- Blue Me Away 2 coats
Accent Nail- Orly- Mysterious Curse 2 coats
All topped with Seche Vite 

I have used Blue me away on here a couple times herehere and here. The last link was my Half Moon mani, when I finished this I thought it looked familiar, Although not the same colors or same at all really. Mysterious Curse is similar to Essence- Blue Ray, Or at least look similar when paired with the same color.  Surprisingly even though I've shown Blue Me Away a few times, none of them has been alone like I'm wearing now. Eh better late then never.  


Don't forget to check out the other favorites: 














4 comments:

  1. Mysterious Curse looks very cool as an accent, and very cool with the other blue you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that accent nail is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...