Followers

August 6, 2012

Day 2- Orange

For Orange I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, I grabbed China Glaze Riveting and Sally Hansen Sun kissed. Still not sure how this was going to go, I started with 3 coats of sun kissed, man this polish is pretty but it was a pain to apply. The first coat was alright, was very patchy though, the real problem came with the second coat, I dragged and created bald spots and not just at the cuticle. Ugh so I waited for it to be completely dry then very carefully applied the third coat and it worked ok no bald patches anyway.

Then I just sat there for a few still not sure. Until I thought of something and just went with it.  Onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed 3 coats
China Glaze- Riveting 1 coat
Wet N Wild- Jezebel for the dots 
All topped with Seche Vite



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...