Followers

August 31, 2012

Day 7- Black & White

For today I had a totally different idea planned, then I found these super cute Chucks (For non Chuck lovers that would be Converse Chuck Taylors) that were, what? you guessed it Black and White and I just had to have them. So when I was sitting home fixing the laces I came up with my new idea.

Here are my new shoes:




And on to my nails:


Used: 
Base Coat
Opi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls 2 coat
Stamped in Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
Using Mash- 45 
I Double stamped using 2 of the images
1 coat of Seche Vite 
Then taped off and 1 thick coat of
Rimmel- Black Satin
All topped with Seche Vite 

I am happy with how these came out, and MBSW is the perfect white, not too stark white and applied beautifully. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...