Followers

August 2, 2012

Day 1- Red

As you can probably tell from the title I am doing some sort of Challenge again, I really enjoyed the last one I did, and have been wanting to try this one for awhile. This is the 31 day Challenge that people were doing awhile back. I knew I would never be about to change everyday for a month so I never did it. Well there is a group of us on Facebook who are doing this now. I know most are sticking with it everyday, but I just can't don't have the time and really I want to enjoy my manis for at least a couple days. But I will get through them
all just will take me awhile. Here is the Challenge: Definitely click to make larger.


Ok so for day 1 is red- I just couldn't have plain red nails. So I went for something I hadn't tried before. I free-handed Leopard print. I have stamped leopard print many times before, but never tried it free-hand. I was really excited to try it too. So here is it, I'm happy for my first time.


Used: 
Base coat
Base Color- Color Club- Cadillac Red
Color Club- Antiquated 
Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
All topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...