Followers

August 20, 2012

Day 5- Blue

For todays post I knew what color I wanted to use. I have just been busy lately, so when I finally sat down for this mani I just didn't have that much time. Ugh hate having to hurry but oh well it's done and sadley my pictures will show, sorry next time I'm taking my time and making things perfect. 


Used: 
Base Coat 
Pure Ice- French Kiss 2 coats
Topped with Seche Vite

Thats is nothing fancy, I do really love this color though it's such a pretty blue creme. Ok going to leave you with these not to hot pictures until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...