Followers

August 29, 2012

Day 6- Violet

For my violet mani, I googled violets to just for fun. Then well I found this super pretty picture and just had to use it as my inspiration.


Photobucket
Used: 
Base Coat
China Glaze- Flying Dragon (neon) 2-3 coats 
Sally Hansen- Thinking Of Blue ( sponged from the cuticle) 
Sally Hansen- DVD (thin coat on top of everything)
All topped with Seche Vite. 

I really enjoyed wearing this, and got tons of compliments, at some angles because of the duo chrome of DVD, it looked like one polish. Maybe like a really good duo chrome, I dunno but I don;t ever really explain to people since I get that dazed look while they think I'm crazy or something. Lol ok Onto the other pictures. 

Oh yea and Blogger is being uncooperative today, it would not let me upload pictures like I usually do. So I had to go through photobucket, ya know upload to photobucket then copy the HTML code and paste here. Which seems to work ok except my pictures are like huge which is super annoying but I don't know a way to make them smaller. I was planning on writing my black and white today but with this it took me way longer than it should to finish this post and with the problems I really don't want to use photobucket any more than I have too so I'll try tomorrow morning and hopefully it will work. 
and here is the inspiration photo:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...