Followers

February 8, 2013

Leopard Hearts

Quick post for today, I'm supposed to be getting ready for work eh oh well. So I have wanted to try the heart leopard since like last march. But when I tried drawing hearts last Valentines Day I didn't like the way they turned out so I never tried this. But yesterday I sat down to do this. My hearts have improved yay, but the thing about the heart leopard design you don't have to start with perfect hearts because you cover part of them up. As with all freehand designs my right hand is neater, but my left hand didn't turn out too bad for my non dominant hand. Ok enough talk onto the nails. 


Used: 
China Glaze- Fast Track 2 coats
Orly- Miss Conduct 
Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
All topped with Seche Vite 

Hearts and spots made with dotting tools. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...