Followers

February 18, 2013

Random NOTD

When I say random what I really mean is I don't actually remember what I used that day lol. So less talk and more pictures.


Used: 
Well I don't actually remember the base color. 
but the stamping color is definitely China Glaze swanky Silk using Gals plate 
All topped with seche vite

I think I will do more of these random NOTD- Nail of the Day, but well I will try better to keep the polishes used in mind. From what I remember this was from late December or early January and this was a mani I did quickly without much time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...