Followers

February 6, 2013

more Vday nails

Haha so this will be my 120th post and I currently have 120 followers, I say haha because well one really has nothing to do with the other but I noticed it and makes me happy. I'm weird what can I say...

Onto the nails


Used: 
Accent Nail- 
Opi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls 
Others- 
Color Club- Meta- Morphosis 
Sinful Colors- I Love You  
All Topped with Seche Vite 

Stamping colors are 
Wet N Wild- BlackCreme (ugh I hate they changed the formula it used to be perfect and now, well not so much I may need to try Konad soon)
Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes 
Sally Hansen- Tourmaline Chrome 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...