Followers

February 19, 2013

Pinterest Inspired

The other day before work I really wanted to change my mani, but didn't have much time or inspiration. While perusing Pinterest I saw this mani, and I thought thats pretty and I could do it pretty quickly. I used a blue instead of a green, otherwise tried to stick to her original mani.


Used: 
Jordana- black 2 coats
Color club- Hydrangea Kiss
Hearts and polka dots made with a dotting tool 
All topped with Seche Vite 

I had 30 minutes before I needed to get ready for work so I grabbed my stuff and got to it. I really like how it turned out. There is a bit of tip wear sorry these were taken after working all day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...