Followers

August 25, 2011

Everybody loves Redmond...

I love flakies so much, no matter what you put it over it just looks amazing, and pretty and sparkly. Now I don't wear red polish much, in the last year I have probably worn red once, get my drift. I always love the way it looks though, but probably got my fix for awhile. Anyway this is the Wet n Wild fast dry Everybody loves Redmond, I wasn't actually going to buy this one but it came in a set that I purchased (looks like this, sorry didn't take pics when I purchased), at CVS, when I first saw it I knew I had to have it, so first chance I got I went and picked it up, am soo happy I did. Love finding sets of awsome polishes. Anyway on to the nails...

Used: 
base coat
2 coats of Everybody Loves Redmond (but only needed one) 
2 coats Nubar 2010
and topped with Seche Vite
Dont't mind the red on my thumb these were taken before cleanup please excuse the mess, and I have no idea how that spot of red ended up right there no where near my nail... 
When I was looking at my nails, I thought they reminded me of Chinese New Year 
envelopes, well the color combination doesI'll put a pic below let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...