Followers

August 29, 2011

A Galaxy Far, Far Away....

HeHeHe I couldn't resist it...
For this weeks monday nail art challenge the theme was Galaxy nails, I had never tried it before so I thought I'd take a wack at it. I'll start with the polishes it used. I did this all mostly just sponging and just a little dotting.   I placed the bottle roughly in order I applied but honestly I did this on Friday night and just am not even sure the exact order anymore, there is just soo many.

I really like the way it turned out, only thing when I was outside in direct sunlight it sparkled like crazy and when I saw that I thought maybe I put too much glitter but as my Boyfriend said, Glitter is like Sprinkles you can't have too many/ much...

ok so from left to right we have:
Sinful colors- See you soon
Nina Ultra pro- Out of the blue
Sally Hansen HD- Laser
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear- wet Cement
Pure Ice- Oh Baby!
Wet N Wild Fastdry- Blue Wants to be a Milloinaire
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth- Pure White Tip
Wet N Wild fastdry- Silvivor
Wet N Wild Wild Shine- Blue Moon
Sinful Colors- I love you
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure- Angel Wings
Pure Ice- Strapless
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Shooting Star
Wet N Wild Wild Shine- Hallucinate
And  Seche Vite
Thats 16 polishes including base and top coat, yes it was a process but not hard and fun to do.
 ok now the pics first indoors with flash: Left Hand (first 3)
Right Hand same lighting (Next 3)
And Last 2 are outside just there wasn't any sunight =( 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...