Followers

August 31, 2011

Vamp It Up


So after my Galaxy nails, and everything I've done recently has been alot of stamping or glitter or something, so I wanted something simple for a couple of days. Well simple and dark because I really love dark colors and I'll wear them whenever. So I went with Avon's Speeddry+ in Vamp it up.

Ok so this polish is super pretty, but it was a PITA to apply, I could not seem to get the right amount of polish on the brush either it was too much and globbed all over my nail and skin, or not enough and I had to get more for the other half of my nail. Then when I would do this it had terrible cuticle drag.
Then when I first did my nails I put 2 coats on thinking it looked good (I was indoors), well later when I left the house and seen my nails in the sunlight I had bald spots! It wasn't too bad when I got home I just added another good coat and another coat of Seche Vite to fix it not no bald spots. Yay! So if you like the colors it's worth it, Such a pretty colors once your all done.

Sorryabout the mess around my nails this is right after applying the third coat and I didn't clean up after.
These pics were taken in the sun tried to get the colors right in most lights look almost black. Look the at bottle in the third pic shows the color well.


used: 
base coat
2 coats Avon speeddry+-Vamp it up
1 coat Seche Vite
1 more coat Vamp it Up
and one more of Seche Vite 

These next two pics were taken inside with flash shows the true colors a little better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...