Followers

August 27, 2011

Subtle Stamping...

So i have only been stamping for a couple of months ago, I really like it, its an easy way for nail art. For those of us not so talented at freehand art. Anyway I have been seeing alot of people doing some subtle stamping, I really like the look of it. The only problem may be if you go too subtle, but oh well still looks good right.

First two are Left Hand
And the rest are my right hand.
Used:
base coat
2 Coats of Sinful colors: Nirvana
Stamped with Sinful colors : Vacation time
On laft ring finger and right middle stamped with Sally Hansen Summer plum
Wet N Wild Hallucinate  1 coat
and topped with Seche Vite
Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...