Followers

September 1, 2012

Day 8- Metallic Nails

So I'm sure most of you have heard of the new Essence Peel Off Base Coat, seeing as I'm in the US and most Essence polishes aren't available here I figured it wouldn't happen anytime soon or if ever. But then I saw people talking about how the Peel off Base Coat is just PVA glue, which is good ol' Elmers Glue or white glue. I'm not going to show you how it works that can be seen here or here, there are more but I'm just going to link to two. I tried this under this mani and actually am peeling it off now, worked like a charm for me, I can't wait to try it under some glitter. Anyway enough talk onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base of Elmers Glue
Pure Ice- Bite Me 2 coats
Models Own- Golden Green 2 coats
Topped with Seche Vite 


Yay for my first Models Own, I found it at an Urban Outfitters on Clearance, it was actually my first time at an Urban Outfitters too so I grabbed a couple of their polishes as well. I'm a little sad that this was the only Models Own they had left I assume they had the whole Beetle Juice Collection at one point but I don't actually know. Either way I'm happy to have found this one. 

I love the shine on this one, but seriously have no idea why my skin is so Red. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...