Followers

September 10, 2012

Day- 10 Gradient

I don't have much to say about his mani, did not turn out how I pictured. Or I just don't really like them. But I figured oh well can't win em all, ya know? So I decided to post anyway since this is what I came up with for the theme 'Gradient'. Ok enough talk onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat
Opi- Thanks A Windmillion 2 coats
China Glaze- Secret Peri- Wink- Le (Sponged from the tip)
Opi- Road House Blues (sponged at the tip)
Stamped using Mash Plate
With Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes
All Topped with Seche Vite


I loved this mani after putting Secret Peri- Wink- Li, then came time for the third color, I had originally planned on adding Opi I brake for Manicures. But well I started and it just did not look good at all. So I went with Road house blues, and well it worked better, but I think I should of just stopped with the Periwinkle. Like I said it happens. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...