Followers

September 17, 2012

Day 12- Stripes

Let me just take a moment and say WooHoo, for my 100th post! Last month was my one year Blogaversity, I cannot believe I have been blogging for over a year now.

Here's the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat
Orly- Decades of Dysfunction 2 coats
I used a striper brush for the rainbow I'll list all polished used below
All topped with Seche Vite

After seeing this post from Rebecca Likes Nails, I wanted to try the look. Thought hers was just so pretty I had to try. Not nearing the same but I'm happy with how these came out. 

Rainbow- 
Red- 
Milani Neon- Techno Red
Nabi- Red Glitter
Orange- 
Color Club- Wham! Pow!
Wet N wild- Creepy Pumpkin 
Yellow-
Color Club- Almost Famous
Milani Nail Art- Art of Gold
Green-
Color Club- Twiggie
Hard Candy- Mini Green Glitter
Blue-
Color Club- Chelsea Girl
La Colors- Blue Glitter
Purple-
Sinful Colors- Daddy's Girl
Nabi- Purple Glitter

















1 comment:

  1. How awesome! A fellow New Mexican polish lover! I'm in burque, but you know how it is, we're right next door! I responded to your comment on my Lava post. The walgreens at Coors and Montano is where I grbbed my Lustre Shines at. I added you to my blogroll. Awesome to find a fellow blogger here in NM!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...