Followers

September 24, 2012

Day 14- Flowers

Not much to say today so just gonna show you my mani and go with it. 


Used: 
Base Coat
Rimmell- Black Satin 2 coats
Black knight dupe- Pure Ice- Black w/ Sally Hansen- Rockstar Pink 1 coat
Accent Nail- 
Elf- Nude
Stamped with Wet N Wild- Black Creme Using Salon Express Plate 
All Topped with Seche Vite 

I saw a mani on Pinterest awhile back and just loved the look. I was a simple Black with a nude accent nail with the black stamping. I loved the look at for my flowers I knew it had to be this. I would link to the original post but pinterest is not working or down or something. I'll add in the link later. Enough for now... 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...