Followers

September 21, 2012

Day 13- animal Print

for today's I wanted ot do something different, and then well I remembered this manicure from Specktor's Nails, and how much I loved the look. I actually saw this a long time ago, thought I pinned it and must not have because I couldn't find it. So I did some google searching and finally found it. Not to say there isn't many other beautiful snow leopard manis out there. This was just the one that made me fall in love with the look. ok onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat
OPi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls 2 coats (what else, this has become my go to white)
Spots made using- 
Sally Hansen- Wet Cement
Opi- Skull & Glossbones
Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
With a small dotting tool
All topped with Seche Vite

I can't tell if these are better then my first attempt at leopard print, but I like it, really enjoyed wearing these. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...