Followers

September 5, 2012

Day 9- Rainbow

I haven't done rainbow nails in almost a year, I didn't realize how long it had been. The last time can be seen here. For today's mani I did them a little differnt this time around. there's not much I can say about it I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.


Used: 
Base Coat
Base color of Opi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls 
From cuticle to tip- 
Most are from Color Club's Take Wing Collection
Color Club- Wing Fling
Sparkle And Soar
Daisey Does it
Fly With Me
Sky High
Alias (only one not from the Take Wing)
All Sponged on one at a time
Stmping- Mash- 43
Using Wet N Wild- Black Creme 
All Topped with Seche Vite 


As You can probably tell from the first photo to the one below my nails are a bit shorter below. My nails were getting a little long and well I just don't like them too long. So I included pictures of both ways. I actually prefer the shorter pictures, but probably only because of how they look in the sunlight and well I like my nails shorter. 








Intentionally Blurry photo


Also Intentional









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...