Followers

June 20, 2012

GITEL And JSTL

HaHa yea I know the title sucks and doesn't really make sense but I had no idea what to name this post. Honestly I am so bad at naming posts, I usually think it's too cheesy or not creative enough, So yea I'm going to stop rambling about that now.

What does GITEL and JSTL actually mean? If you've scrolled down already then you know but if not let me clarify now. GITEL= Get in The Expresso Lane and JSTL= Just Spotted the Lizard... Aww it makes sense now right Lol.

Ok onto the pictures


Used: 
Base Coat
Opi- Get in the Expresso Lane & Just Spotted the Lizard (2 coats of each) 
All Topped with Seche Vite 


Kinda Boring right? Yea I wasn't sure what I wanted to do at the time, I wore just this for about a day. 
Check back later to see what I did to fix the boring-ness about this.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...