Followers

June 25, 2012

Rainbow Favorites Challenge- #1 Red

In PaA in focebook, there are a bunch of us doing this Rainbow Favorites Challenge, Bec from Lacquer Dreams thought this up and put it all together. Everyday we post a new color, supposed to be our favorite of each. But well I don't think I actually have a favorite of any so I'll just stick with whats my current favorite.
In order will be starting with todays Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and ending with Pink. I might not post each day maybe every other day. But we'll see. Ok on to my pick for red...


Used: 
Base Coat
China glaze- Velvet Bow 3 thin coats 
Ring fingers- China Glaze- Electrify over Velvet bow 
All topped with Seche Vite 

I had wanted Velvet bow as soon as I saw swatches of it around Oct last year. This color was part of the 2011 holiday collection. In Nov I ordered a bunch of China Glaze and Orly holiday polishes but somehow did not get this one. But luckily enough I picked it up in January when they marked them all down. 

I almost didn't post these, this was pretty much a fail but it was my own fault. I did this pretty quick then just an hour or maybe two later went swimming for a good couple of hours. Then jumped in the shower right after that. Well all that water made my nails all soft and weak. Before the end of the day I had three nails chip luckily no breaks just the polish chipped. I got a few pictures and sorry these aren't entirely color accurate, appears a bit darker then it really is. 

Check out the other's favorites:

www.fesnails.blogspot.com (you are here) 






9 comments:

  1. Well done! I love how dark this one looks, almost brownish, so different than anyone else's pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, thats part of the reason why I almost didn't post these.

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter on your accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great deep dark red, I love it. Great accent nail to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks like I said I really wanted this color, was so happy to get it.

      Delete
  4. Great accent nail! And I love that your red is different from everyone else :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...