Followers

June 19, 2012

ASBMF- The Paper Gal- Newspaper Transfer

I am almost done with this challenge, Yay I actually made it through...
So for this one I thought it would be an easy to do, so I sat down with my little cut up pieces of newspaper and some rubbing alcohol. And just nothing was working I don't know why I have only tried this once but last time it worked perfectly seen here, but this time it just did not want to transfer. Oh well I got it to work enough.
Anyway enough rambling on to the nails...


Used: 
Base Coat of Orly Nail Armor 
Base Color- Opi- Bubble Bath
With KleanColor- Aurora sponged up from the tips. 
All topped with Seche Vite  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...