Followers

June 16, 2012

Grape going, Rock it, and Stunning

This was a quick mani I put together one night when I didn't have a ton of time, but I wanted something different. Reverse accent nails were the perfect thing, I love doing this. So then I went to look for my colors. I knew I wanted to use a Sally Hansen Grape Going!, such  a pretty purple with a blue shimmer or turn or whatever. Lol I'm really bad at describing colors and all that's why I never do it. You can get reviews of colors from numerous others blogs. I just like showing what I've come up with.

Anywho onto the pictures...

 Used:
Base Coat
Base Colors: 
Sally Hansen Instra Dri- Grape Going! 
Orly- Rock It
Topped with Revlon- Stunning 
All topped with Seche Vite 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...